Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

2 ingredient Peanut Butter Cup FUDGE fast super FAST








 


SO EASY!!!!


16 0z chocolate frosting


16 oz Peanut butter ( I measure in frosting container) 


Put in bowl in microwave until melted and put in fridge for 2 Hours SUPER YUMMY!!!!





Crochet a Zig Zag Grocery TOTE! Don't forget to subscribe! 



In view of Home Alone I am one of those people that loves these very old movies 



Roses are Red starring Don Castle


I love the suits and fashion of the era I will admit that this one wasn't as good as most of the old movies I watch but I did enjoy the show and checking out the new actors to me that I was not as familiar with. 


Do you love old movies? Please feel free to tweet me at @R47R some of your suggestions


ARE YOU ON PARLER? You can follow me here https://parler.com/profile/Poplebackyardfarm/posts





No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pony Tail hat Genesis 2:18 -