Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Purple Passion Plant Hanging Care and Information

This is my favorite one. I love looking at mine hanging up everyday!!! | Hanging  plants, Plants, House plants   The Purple passion plant is one of my favorites. The beauty is best the first couple years and then it slowly isn't as lovely. They are quite delightful if they are overflowing over the edge of the pots and trailing. 

Avoid getting the leaves wet and to propogate them it is best in soil from cuttings as they are prone to root rot. I would suggest trying to get them started in water just in case you do have luck as you never know! I personally have cultvated plants such as the button fern from cuttings etc.. I always say rule number one in plant care is breaking the rules as you never know. The Purple passion seems to tolerate nicely a moderate sun exposure. I put one of mine on my west bright hot porch and it died. My sister put hers out in a sunny window and it flourished and was one of the most beautiful specimens I have seen. Like I always say break all the rules as like your kids everyone is different! 

   People are always wanting to get rich quick on youtube... like everything else I personally feel it takes awhile to build your youtube business today I discuss MLM's in youtube careers.

Please feel free to share this post with your friends and family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pony Tail hat Genesis 2:18 -