Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Morning all DRINKING the COFFEE and .... @BurgerKing just Made a $1 MENU

 



Morning everyone I am drinking my coffee and getting ready for 2021 ...


I am hoping to be even more active ... is this possible? On Social Media for 2021. Last year I spent a lot of time on youtube and will continue to do that but I also want to not neglect my friends that don't consider youtube their main squeeze. So--- once again I will be out and about spreading my Ruthie and Clay love all over the internet. We try to be a happy place as even in the most trying of times. You can have the best year EVER!!!! and that is the goal to help you have a Joyous 2021 so make sure you sub and follow us all over social media...


With that let's talk Sweepstakes...


go over and like us on facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/PopleBackyardFarmOfficialPage

(I also talk about freebies, and how to do Product reviews if you like to promote companies and get free stuff in your mailbox)



Burger King Just Launched a $1 MENU 





No this isn't a fake picture but a real animal the OKAPI and is part of the Giraffidae family of animals.




I was a good this year so my hubby got me a firy Croton. I have had my fusses with these guys in the past but I learned to put them in bright light in winter, shade on back porch in summer and don't stress when they relentlessly toss their leaves on the ground ... I can always propagate them! ... My fiscus tree has been bald before and kept living just find a Recovery station. Love houseplants? So do I make sure you are hooked up with me on youtube - Pople backyard farm I love talking planty things there. ... 

for more fun today check out these youtube videos and don't forget to sub to us..


Winter storm coming...



Crochet the YELLOW BIRD PONCHO!




It happened! I forgot what day it was and thought it was the next day!!!!



Have a awesome day!!!!!

and don't be a stranger say hi to us on fb , twitter, youtube, etc.. ..instagram .. 

for twitter @R47R 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pony Tail hat Genesis 2:18 -