Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

The New Normal?


My New normal started the day my husband  retired. I was so happy I cried. Really. At that time  he was still recovering from hip surgery only to have me break my wrist not once but twice. So here I am just over a year from his retirement with a wrist brace on waiting to start physical therapy. God has such a funny sense of humor... 
God wanted US to SLOOOOOWWWW DOWN! 

Psalms 46 : 10 KJV | Quotes about god, Psalms, Kjv


by slowing down it is bringing glory to God. Exalted -- (the dictionary meaning)
to raise in rank, power or character.

It is a testimony to others... I say bring on the rest! Hebews 11 - There remains a rest for the people of God. We just say Lord take care of it... go about whistling and enjoy the day. 

If you are on youtube... you have been going along with us on that journey.  Yes, I am a youtuber ... even before I met Clay...  the love of my life, so here is my latest youtube... Oh, since you are here.. still I once thought I would like to write a book.. but then said hey why do that .. blogging is the same as writing a book for me.. so please come back everyday and see my brilliant writing LOL.. If you want to write a book go to amazon then kindle write a book .. they help you... I have written professionally before and even did a webinar for a company etc.. but those are other stories.. so this blog in essence is my blog and my book read for free LOL... Okay now here is my Marble Queen Pothos isn't she cute? I do have more than a plant addiction! Enjoy the video guys come back tomorrow and I guess my slacking is over I will try to write something everyday now. Those of you who remember my blog from before my retirement days ... Enjoy you are going to love this ... there are few random older posts here from this new blog but I haven't been writing everyday like I will be now Please share this with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pony Tail hat Genesis 2:18 -