Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

It's a fact Jack... It's a heatwave in Upstate New York

Reflections from Bon Bon Pond: Commentary

It is so hot here in Upstate New York at times it feels like you can hardly breathe... wet faces, arms, soggy clothes... Thank the Lord for air conditioning right? I wake up and decide I am going to move furniture..as we are remodeling. The reality hits me. not moving furniture.. I will be painting in the fall and leave the furniture where it is instead of buying new cabinet for that spot. It is probably the first of a few products that won't be done as planned as my wrist is healing and I promised myself I wouldn't overdue it. So goes life. Roll with the punches and don't take life too seriously. 

Daniel Fusco: The Unlikely Megachurch Pastor—Part 1 ...


I heard something interesting last night as I was sleeping/listening to preaching from Pastor Daniel Fusco he talked about preparing yourself spiritually as well as physically. He was preaching on Queen Esther making a banquet. Read the book of Esther in the Bible to hear the story. I totally agree... now is the time to read your Bible and pray not wait until you are in a crisis. Just like money in the bank stock and build yourself up spiritually ..also like a body builder so when troubles come you are ready. Same with your homes have things in order and ready for anything.. full pantries, gas in car, clothes ironed and washed etc.. The first time I heard Pastor Daniel Fusco I just loved those dreadlocks and had to laugh he looks cool but he is a really good preacher. ..

Mother in Law Tongue Plant Care - House Plants & Flowers




https://www.instagram.com/poplebackyardfarmofficial/   <-----  me on instagram.... 

I think I need to wear more make up I always look so tired.. but I am fun! No... my mother in law tongue is not flowering... but I have another plant that is and I can't remember it's name that I hope to post on ig later... and yes Mother in Law tongue do flower! 

 Here is a retro video of Clay and I ... raising bunnies for the farm and here I am with my blonde hair - Enjoy :) 


Would you be a love and share this blog with your facebook? Come say hi to me there too at http://www.facebook.com/Ruthiepople become a follower on my personal page or follow us on our group PoplebackyardfarmOfficial we love to stay connected to our friends :) 

.... Remember big or small YOU TOO can be a backyard farm! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pony Tail hat Genesis 2:18 -