Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

This is how my houseplants act when I am outside working on the vegetables....

 



Morning guys...


I have a load of food to put away and my rule is never do anything before I have my first two cups of coffee in the morning! .. too foggy ... and need to wake up.. one of the best indulgences I have allowed myseIt lf in life. 



To keep myself from missing messages.. and as one marketer told me one time... Sibby, Ruthie that is insane as I had over 100,000 messages in my twitter dm... now I say I don't go in there it's too scary LOL... I do sometimes just to check but I said if someone needs to reach me fast to say hi etc.. please contact me on my Like page  in the message boards https://www.facebook.com/PopleBackyardFarmOfficialPage/  It is a lot easier to make sure it's not a spam. While you are there please make you like my page there... you know the drill.. 



When Clay retired I really didn't know what direction I was going to go on social media ... but I have been social on it from day one that I figured at this point in my life I am just enjoying the friendships and the fun of it all. Not making money... just figure the people are the wealth all said if you are new to me...or old ... think of me as your online penpal... virtual penpal.. if I am online live twitter, ig, youtube, etc... by all means chat right then with me.. I hope to spread joy and happiness and to make your day just a little more special everyday... :) It's good to have a friend that isn't looking to get in your wallet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pony Tail hat Genesis 2:18 -