Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Who are you my lovely #SNAKEPLANT #HOUSEPLANTS

 I won't lie... I am still not 100% sure  who you are... but I am getting closer... (if you know for sure please comment on my most recent youtube video http://www.youtube.com/Poplebackyardfarm the fastest way to reach me. 





Sansevieria laurentii superba (Golden Snake Plant) on a white, isolated background.
No fussy plant here.. water me or not.. but please not.. makes me a little happier.. light or not.. but please do because my colors will show up better.. 
Can't get enough of me ? No problem just cut up my leaf and put me in dirt and you will have a bunch of me to share with your friends.. 

And guess what???? There are tons of varieties of me...

Futura Superba?
Golden Flame?

My plant came from Costafarms so I think it is one of these varieties..

Snake plant also purifies the air and is one of those good NASA plants


Check out our Quail on youtube :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pony Tail hat Genesis 2:18 -